An epic homage to Action Comics No. 1… or just the product of my exhaustion and low-blood sugar? A complete breakdown of the bar and smashed truck scene… how Clark pulled it off and whether he went too far.
Featuring clips with Zack Snyder, Allison Crowe, and composer Junkie XL.
Answers, insights, and commentary on:
- This scene as tribute to Action Comics No. 1
- What is “source music” in film?
- “Sweetie” and Clark’s love life
- What kind of charges and sentence could Ludlow face?
- What’s tricky about the truck smashing?
- How Man of Steel‘s Clark shows more endurance than Kingdom Come‘s Superman
- What Superman shares with the 400 year-old legend of Robin Hood
- Empathy for others and hope for tomorrow
- What’s that growling noise?
…and more! In the Mailbag:
- Psychosomatic magical weakness
- An Understanding Martha episode?
- Wonder Woman wearing wedges
- Two ways to swim super fast
- Batman isn’t Iron Man
The Man of Steel Myths video series continues:
- 6 Mini-Myths – YouTube
- Jimmy Olsen Was Replaced By Jenny
- Superman Never Tried To Take The Fight Away
- The Fight Never Left Metropolis
- The Hostage Family Died
- He Should Have Covered Zod’s Eyes
- Superman Never Smiles
Happy Pi Day!