Abridged IMAX Event reaction, commentary on the context of the teaser’s reception, comparison with The Force Awakens, nostalgia triggered by Convergence / Star Wars / The Never-Ending Battle, Roger Stern’s use of the Paradoxical Commandments in Superman: The Never-Ending Battle, a breakdown of the four seconds of IMAX exclusive footage.
This is the first time I recorded an entire episode’s worth of material which I didn’t use. We recorded our immediate reactions to the IMAX event on the car ride home, but the audio quality and content wasn’t great upon review, so I threw this episode together the next day. It’s a little better than nothing I guess! 😛
Answers, insights, and commentary on:
- Why Superman and Batman are awesome together
- Why we shouldn’t take this encounter for granted
- Seven reasons to enjoy the Teaser
- How many seconds Superman and Batman each get
- Relaxing on certainty with predictions based on the teaser
- The teaser isn’t as warm as TFA and that’s OK
- Superman updates but Dick Tracy and Mickey Mouse don’t
- Paradoxical Commandments / Anyways / Never-Ending
- Return of the s-curl or spit-curl?
- How can Batman clip Superman’s wings?
- Is Batman a berserker or a surgeon?
- What does the clip tell us about the fight?
- Insights into Kryptonite
The Paradoxical Commandments
Nerdist presents Ben Folds Five “Do It Anyway” f. Jim Henson’s Fraggle Rock
GraphicAudio presents Superman: The Never-Ending Battle
“Superman: The Never-Ending Battle” by Roger Stern (hardcover)