This is the first of a three part series where we cover those abilities, traits, and powers that set Superman part in the Man of Steel. In this episode, we cover:
- Natural Born Kryptonian
- Kryptonian Codex
- Respiratory Adaptation
- Genetic Memory
- Super Hearing
- X-Ray Vision
While covering our topics, we will discuss and answer the following questions:
- What kind of baggage did Jor-El have preventing him from coming to Earth?
- How could Jax-Ur discover the Codex was bonded to Kal-El from a blood sample but be unable to recover the Codex from the sample?
- How could the Codex be bonded to Kal-El? Why did the film show us blood cells? How could that work?
- Is there evidence Superman can use his powers without breathing?
- As a child, who was Clark imitating by wearing a cape?
- If Superman has super hearing, how does he get surprised?
- What is the maximum range of super hearing? What does auditory omniscience mean?
- Can Superman use his X-Ray Vision to uncover Batman’s secret identity in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice?
[EDIT: I totally forgot about the interrogation scene where Superman is able to read Hamilton’s ID card! That changed the X-Ray Vision analysis some.]