Three Generations – I didn’t have any great Superman photos unfortunately!
Due to happy and exciting family news and the past four days of New York Comic Con, I’ve been out of the loop. However, my comic con photos should be going up sometime this week. I’ve quickly thrown together a Versus page for YouTube content addressing the topic before I get in on the action. New episodes of the MOSAIC show will start recording soon again, so I’ll be addressing the feedback, questions, comments, and promos in the next few weeks.
Lastly, I actually have received letters and feedback from two different individuals who mistook the intention of the website / podcast as trying to address questions as the Man of Steel, in character. While not my original intention, it might be fun to do that once in a while so that may become a new feature or podcast segment.
“The Hollywood Masters: Charles Roven”
- Christopher Nolan is an executive producer with his wife, but involved in an advisory capacity, including the casting of Ben Affleck.
- Amused by the reaction to Affleck’s casting.
- Affleck’s casting motivated by having a very mature Batman, juxtaposed against a young Superman, who could carry a sense of experience, with physical stature over Superman.
- Affleck was their first choice.
- Snyder reached out to Affleck first, but there was a pre-existing familiarity, particularly since The Dark Knight and The Town were acclaimed at the same time (likewise for Rises and Argo). There was a studio relationship when Affleck was attached to an earlier version of American Hustle.
- Affleck signed after understanding Snyder’s vision, which has Wayne as a much more “social animal” and Batman is much more a “rough guy.”
- “Wonder Woman is in it, we know that. She has powers. She’s a goddess. A half- a demigod- she’s a demigod. She- her father was Zeus.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:31 — 42.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
This is final third part of a series where we cover those abilities, traits, and powers that set Superman part in the Man of Steel. In this episode, we cover:
- Telescopic Vision
While covering our topics, we will discuss and answer the following questions:
- What distinguishes The Flash’s speed?
- Why you can’t muscle super speed.
- How did Superman’s space craft get to NORTHCOM?
- How far can Superman see?
- How do Kryptonians age?
- What makes it likely Superman has TK?
Subscribe: iTunes / RSS / Stitcher / YouTube
Proud member of the Superman Podcast Network!
Software Generated Transcript