The first official look at Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice in glorious high-definition. We break down the lines, the images, and themes with my hazy jet-lagged first impressions. Then come back soon to hear about the IMAX screening, additional footage, and to talk about the reaction and concerns of others to the trailer.
Answers, insights, and commentary on:
- Who is Charlie Rose and Neil DeGrasse Tyson?
- Why the Mexico scene shows Superman’s growth
- Hearing Metropolis Clark’s voice
- Why the paramilitary likely aren’t a US sanctioned unit
- Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor performance
- The penalties for defacing a federal monument
- Batman opening the door to the extraordinary
- That’s probably not the train station at the end of Man of Steel
Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice – Official Teaser Trailer #1 via YouTube
Official Uncompressed Teaser – 50,000 kbs bitrate, visible grain (Size Warning: 843 MB)
A cure for Convergence-triggered nostalgic pining for the past: GraphicAudio presents Superman: The Never-Ending Battle