Continuing our commentary from the polar bear to just before the reveal of the suit.
Answers, insights, and commentary on:
- Why a polar bear in a Superman film is funny
- How the Scout Ship speaks English
- How is a self-healing ship traditional to Superman?
- Why didn’t Jor-El tell Kal about the Codex?
- Criticisms about Jor-El’s first meeting with Kal-El
- How Jor-El knows the adult before him is Kal-El
- How Jor-El knows to trust Lois Lane
- Why a hologram of Lara wasn’t made
- Why Jor-El wouldn’t have ended it by asking Kal to blitz the Black Zero
- Why meeting Jor-El was so stoic
- Why Jor-El emphasizes Krypton’s environment as harsher
- What Fermi Paradox reconciliations are in Man of Steel?
- How does Man of Steel comment on Plato?
The World’s Highest Ranking Alien Believer | Motherboard
“An Evening With Kevin Smith” on Superman Reborn
Brief Production History for Superman Lives | Superman Wikia
The Death of “Superman Lives”; What Happened? | TDOSLWH.com
The Polar Bear Shot Was Meant To Be In Studio | Empire
Sentient v. Sapient | Judge John Hodgman
aka DAN: Korean Adoption Documentary
The Fermi Paradox II — Solutions and Ideas | Kurz Gesagt
FXGuideTV – Episode 174
Fr. Robert Barron on Man of Steel
Man of Steel Community on Facebook | founded by Warner Brown (via Eric)