A road map for breaking down the tornado scene, the dialogue in the station wagon, the implications of “safe”, remarkable parenting, priming and its effects on the present, and a terrible-not-even-close Mark Waid impression.
Answers, insights, and commentary on:
- Getting your facts straight before judging
- Why safe is good
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Why Clark’s limits weren’t tested
- Assuming Superman’s invulnerability
- Keeping Clark safe from what?
- Jonathan’s forgiveness
- What if there was no tornado?
- What is priming?
- Ulysses Contract