This is second and final part of a series where we cover Superman’s potential weaknesses in Man of Steel. In this episode, we cover the explicit weaknesses we saw in the film, speculate on ones that could arise from the film or tradition, then discuss how Superman’s character and interest is the main means of creating conflict. Finally we discuss whether Batman actually has to harm Superman for there to be compelling conflict.
While covering our topics, we will discuss and answer the following questions:
- How does neck trauma work?
- What powers turn characters into flesh golems?
- Can Superman taste beer?
- What is a microbiome?
- Would sensory overload work on Superman?
- What is shaving times one hundred?
- How does inexperience hurt?
- Why Batman doesn’t need to KO Superman.